Interface uses multiple subaddresses to coordinate data transfers
Time/Ephemeris Frame Subaddress
- SCU sends T/E frame every 100 msec.
- Time accurate to 100 usec
- New attitude information (quaternions and rate) every 200 msec.
Sixteen Source Data Subaddresses
- Ping Pong buffer - changes when CIDP receives T/E frame
- CIDP fills 8 subaddresses with data every 100 msec
- SCU reads opposite 8 subaddresses every 100 msec
Two HKTEL Subaddresses
- Ping Pong Buffer
- Read every 200 msec
Seven Command Subaddresses
- One for each SI
- One for CIDP